Our product development team is proud to present a brand new 100% Namibian design and manufactured Portable Pool. Small enough to be transported on a trailer and big enough to have a pool party in your back yard.
This Pool is ideal for you, if you can picture any of these scenearios and tick any of these boxes:
- You are renting a property and cannot install a pool? This is the ultimate solution to a hot summers day.
- It is small enough to fit on the balcony of a flat or in a townhouse yard, yet big enough for a pool party.
- This is the cool down solution for a low maintenance "weekend away farm house".
This pool is portable and can be transported on a trailer from one place to another. You can assemble this pool yourself, so there is no need for construction workers on your premises. Main features of this pool is its simplicity and durability.
Lic Pool manufactures the pool via the same fiberglass process and layers of fiberglass used for all our export pools to Europe.
The pool comes equipped with a high quality sand filter and European, Pentair pump, which is renowned for its low electricity consumption. You simply plug it in and fill the pool with water. Cleaning and draining the water is also very simple. Heating the pool is easy and inexpensive as it is a small volume of water. Fairly child safe - just remove the steps and a small child cannot enter the pool.
Opening price of N$ 42 899.00 (Vat Inclusive)
With optional extras to add if you wish:
- The standard colour is blue, but you can opt for other colours inside on request. You can choose from charcoal, grey, white, black or brown.
- A blue, white or colour changing light inside the pool.
- Jacuzzi nozzels and stronger pump for that Jacuzzi effect.
- Quick drain system
- Our Backwash bench can be added to help recycle water and save.
- A salt water chlorinator or a biological system with no chemicals.
- A Heat pump or sun panels or even a simple heating element like what is used for Jacuzzis. You can also just add a solar blanket.
- Small water fountain.